!!

Welcome to Two Track Music

Guest/Visitor, welcome to the Two Track Music forum area.  If you're not yet a member here, just click the Register link above to sign up.  It's free, quick, and relatively easy.

Once registered, you will be able to post anywhere in the forums, create topics, ask questions, show off your music, and collaborate with other members to create a new song or musical piece.

You will also be able to view post attachments, which are usually songs in progress or completed songs.  And, you'll have access to our TTM Articles section, which contains a variety of articles on software, hardware, mixing, mastering, and many other topics.  The forum Search option will also be available to you once registered.

Two Track Music is a somewhat 'laid back' community.  Just some good musicians and song writers hanging out, and having a good time.  We're not a high pressure or fast paced site, we just enjoy kicking back and making some music, and having fun while we're doing it.

If that sounds like your kind of place, please join us.  We'd love to have you in the mix.  And yes, pun intended... ;)

Additional Menu

TTM Shoutbox

Last 15 Shouts:

kevmsmith81

November 08, 2019, 07:43:09 PM
Yeah he's not signed in for over a month.  Is he on any other sites that people know of?

whitestrat73

November 05, 2019, 04:34:54 PM
Hasn't replied to a couple of emails. I'm getting worried for him......

Dino

November 05, 2019, 12:57:28 PM
I wonder if Joom is okay.  Its been a while now :(

neilmac

November 05, 2019, 01:59:41 AM
GRRRRRRRRR
Just sayin'  >:(

DJKTRox

November 02, 2019, 07:23:58 PM
I am now using AVG Secure browser and its not happening with that one...

RedJoker

October 28, 2019, 05:57:44 PM
For me, I just blocked JavaScript for this site and the livestat thing went away.

agradeleous

October 27, 2019, 06:18:53 PM
Nope its just a figment of your imagination.
for some reason using opera on W10 pc its not there . it does however only show on TTM using Android for me that is and Yes its Bloody annoying so I hope it spreads why should we have all the fun . LOL

DJKTRox

October 26, 2019, 08:18:26 PM
Anyone figured out the livestats thingy yet? Kinda annoying...  ::) damn computer gremlins!

Gazebo

October 26, 2019, 08:34:42 AM
I'm still getting the "Livestat" pages moving between items on the site and Chrome is telling me that the site is "Not Secure".  Is it my end or a site issue?  Has anyone found a way to overcome?

Smurf

October 24, 2019, 12:42:59 AM
Yo Spiral!  8)

whitestrat73

October 23, 2019, 01:24:39 PM
Hey!

Spiral

October 22, 2019, 03:59:15 PM
Terve!

agradeleous

October 12, 2019, 05:22:46 PM
I finally was able to log in on my phone a second ago I couldn't last night kept saying wrong password .
Logging in just a minute ago kind of took a few minutes. Anywho .😑

kevmsmith81

October 12, 2019, 10:33:55 AM
I get it on both my phone and my laptop, so it must be an issue with the site.

agradeleous

October 11, 2019, 10:06:57 PM
I just back page . We should keep this on tread “ things we only should know “
Thanks ;)

Show 50 latest
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 13, 2019, 09:01:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: sexie finger PC  (Read 13085 times)

Offline agradeleous

• My stuffs
  • Original
  • Producer
  • Just hangin' here at TTM Upside Down
    • View Profile
    • Ags YouTube
Re: sexie finger PC
« Reply #165 on: November 16, 2016, 08:20:05 AM »
Not had an issue with that side of it Franks just doing installs after the fact lol

Well to my surprise she's done updating and she she might also take w10 this time . I know frank
« Last Edit: November 16, 2016, 12:27:32 PM by agradeleous »

Offline agradeleous

• My stuffs
  • Original
  • Producer
    • View Profile
    • Ags YouTube
« Reply #166 on: November 16, 2016, 07:54:31 PM »
Ok well ..... Success! Windows 10 is up and running !

Not sure if I should celebrate yet though lol still lost a lot of info .
So fingers crossed about getting every thing up and running .

Joom if you read this I think I mentioned to you not sure but the new hard drive .

From what I'm reading I can't change it from MASTER to what ever the other name is to reformat it to full 4T

Your seguested hard soft says it can't do it with an OS
Now I can see it as drive E 2 partitions but nothing else .

As a stand alone after wiping the OS I put on it originally I could not get it to run the W7 install cd it just would not boot . System just no OS lol duh !
I did go through bios but no go.

Anywho Im not sure how others feel but would not it be best for the HD to have it's own OS ?

How do you all do it with secondary drives ?

Offline Joom

• I Am The
  • Administrator
  • Producer
  • Old, tired, and ready to jam...
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: November 16, 2016, 09:24:21 PM »
Not exactly sure what your setup is now, Ag, but......... From what you said above it sounds like you now have a second hard drive in your system.  If that's the case, you only want the OS on the primary drive, no OS at all on the secondary (or tertiary) drives.

And if you have a drive that's working (primary or otherwise), and you're not getting access to all the space on it, then most likely it has been partitioned.  Possibly with an unallocated partition.  If that's the case, then you use that partitioning program I linked to you in a PM to manipulate the partitions to get what you want.  If a partition is unallocated, you can allocate it and use it any way you want, but if it's a partition that contains data, you could lose the data messing with it.

It would be best if you list what drives you have, which is primary (with the OS) and which isn't.  What sizes they are, and what the current partition sizes are on them.  And of course whether there are any unallocated partitions on them, and what size those partitions are.

Windows has a basic partitioning utility, but it's best to use the free 3rd party one I linked to...
A few quick and dirty cheaters from the old days, just for kicks...... www.twotrackmusic.com/joomcheats

Offline agradeleous

• My stuffs
  • Original
  • Producer
    • View Profile
    • Ags YouTube
« Reply #168 on: November 16, 2016, 10:56:30 PM »
I look at it at tomorrow .

Set up is my old 1T HD upgraded to w10
Hgst 4T HD
i5 3200 processor
Asus p8h67 m le motherboard
Corsair vengeance 8g DDR3
Corsair RM 750 gold PS
Debating putting back the Gforce 210 1gb ddr2 graphic card
Let's not forget the wifi card .
Oh new CD-ROM lite on 24x
iHas324 DVD R RW .
« Last Edit: November 16, 2016, 11:06:38 PM by agradeleous »

Offline Joom

• I Am The
  • Administrator
  • Producer
  • Old, tired, and ready to jam...
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: November 16, 2016, 11:22:48 PM »
So, you have two internal drives in your system?  Primary is the 1tb (with the OS), and secondary is the hgst 4tb?
A few quick and dirty cheaters from the old days, just for kicks...... www.twotrackmusic.com/joomcheats

Offline agradeleous

• My stuffs
  • Original
  • Producer
    • View Profile
    • Ags YouTube
« Reply #170 on: November 17, 2016, 08:06:50 AM »
So, you have two internal drives in your system?  Primary is the 1tb (with the OS), and secondary is the hgst 4tb?

Yes since I could not get the W7 cd to boot with the now wiped HGST drive using your suggested software. I not blaming it as I hadboot isdues from the start .

So now I just need to get the Hgst accessible which it may very well be but the system shows it with 2  2T unalocated sections .

Offline agradeleous

• My stuffs
  • Original
  • Producer
    • View Profile
    • Ags YouTube
« Reply #171 on: November 20, 2016, 03:14:11 PM »
System so far running good  (-!)
Just installed my wifi card , all good there then installed my galaxy G force graphics card and all good there to but .... I noticed fan was making more noise it turned out to be the fan on the card so as I don't see much difference in video quality I packed it up and all i have is just HD noise now. :)

Next up is to clean up and plug up my recording gear make drivers all work along with trying to get the new work desk finished.   

Other then that I'm trying to get used to the W10 directory as some things seems weird guess thats the norm for me LOL

One things is right clicking on the window icon opens up your tasks I guess you could call such as programs and features , Power options Blah blah blah . but when I click on them it closes the window Hmmm .
? after some investigating its seems I can use Cortana and she'll open the areas up .
I'm not sure if she interferes it seem it should not but there it is .

I also need to access the second drive just doing a drive by it not seen or its listed as drive E with 100 MBs of space LOL
I get back into that later .... LOL 

Offline Schprocket

• One day, I will get a Round Tuit...
  • Global Moderator
  • Producer
    • View Profile
    • Heartat.this
« Reply #172 on: November 20, 2016, 11:18:01 PM »
I find I use "Cortana", i.e. the Search box more often since WinX than I ever used to, yet aside from the ability to type a question a la Google, or to speak to search, it's something that's been around since at least Win7 if not XP.

I rarely used search in previous versions... ok maybe a little for Win 8.x but if I used it in Win 7, it'd only be to kick-off the CLI and any OS tweaking fetaures that would otherwise have to be drilled down through various menus.

Now, as for your travels, Ray, you've done extremely well, young Padawan to have reached this far.
Whilst I don't comment unless I'm sure there's something I can add, I watch this thread with as much interest as I do Franx's PC and DIY tube-amp threads.

Oh, and as far as the graphics card goes, let Sawyer be the judge of which graphics are "better"... He'll notice the first time he tries to run an A-list game on it... somehow, I don't think that this will be your last build...  :)

Love is all you need...

Offline agradeleous

• My stuffs
  • Original
  • Producer
    • View Profile
    • Ags YouTube
« Reply #173 on: November 21, 2016, 08:21:27 AM »
I find I use "Cortana", i.e. the Search box more often since WinX than I ever used to, yet aside from the ability to type a question a la Google, or to speak to search, it's something that's been around since at least Win7 if not XP.

I rarely used search in previous versions... ok maybe a little for Win 8.x but if I used it in Win 7, it'd only be to kick-off the CLI and any OS tweaking fetaures that would otherwise have to be drilled down through various menus.

Now, as for your travels, Ray, you've done extremely well, young Padawan to have reached this far.
Whilst I don't comment unless I'm sure there's something I can add, I watch this thread with as much interest as I do Franx's PC and DIY tube-amp threads.

Oh, and as far as the graphics card goes, let Sawyer be the judge of which graphics are "better"... He'll notice the first time he tries to run an A-list game on it... somehow, I don't think that this will be your last build...  :)

Thanks Steve , I'm not doing any games on it just want keep it music only as much as possible.
Plus he has the Xbox one no need to mess with my system lol

I did not know what to do with my extra drives so now there's 4 of them and two DVD drives lol .

I still find it odd that right clicking to access program or features or C drive won't work.
Did not realize windows media player is Gone

So my interface works yaaaay just need to clean up the mess and start back recording .