!!

Welcome to Two Track Music

Guest/Visitor, welcome to the Two Track Music forum area.  If you're not yet a member here, just click the Register link above to sign up.  It's free, quick, and relatively easy.

Once registered, you will be able to post anywhere in the forums, create topics, ask questions, show off your music, and collaborate with other members to create a new song or musical piece.

You will also be able to view post attachments, which are usually songs in progress or completed songs.  And, you'll have access to our TTM Articles section, which contains a variety of articles on software, hardware, mixing, mastering, and many other topics.  The forum Search option will also be available to you once registered.

Two Track Music is a somewhat 'laid back' community.  Just some good musicians and song writers hanging out, and having a good time.  We're not a high pressure or fast paced site, we just enjoy kicking back and making some music, and having fun while we're doing it.

If that sounds like your kind of place, please join us.  We'd love to have you in the mix.  And yes, pun intended... ;)

Additional Menu

TTM Shoutbox

Last 15 Shouts:

Joom

Today at 04:28:41 PM
Well, I got the new wheels/tires on the mower, now I just have to grease it up and get started mowing 6 acres of lawn.  Fun day...

Dino

Yesterday at 02:01:13 AM
 :P

papaG

Yesterday at 12:34:13 AM
Looking for me???

neilmac

Yesterday at 12:32:56 AM

neilmac

Yesterday at 12:31:20 AM
Who’s this guy???

papaG

June 13, 2019, 04:07:19 PM
2 more sleeps if you don't count my afternoon naps ....

neilmac

June 11, 2019, 12:45:38 AM
Hasn’t happened yet Dino  :P :P soon my friend, soon  8)

papaG

June 11, 2019, 12:45:32 AM
Dino, one of us has to get there before we do the photo shoot 😉

Joom

June 11, 2019, 12:15:09 AM
Well, kids and grandkids got here Saturday and Sunday for the week.  Been busy, but fun.  Days are full, but I'll be sure and check in at night...

Dino

June 10, 2019, 01:53:58 AM
well where are the photos.  We need video and photos you two ;) ;D :o

papaG

June 09, 2019, 04:51:10 AM
Wasn't meant to be a hint but if your friend had tickets to a show somewhere near his place, anď if I'm in the neighborhood anyway at a coincidentally opportune time....😉

neilmac

June 08, 2019, 09:14:43 PM
Is that some kind of a hint? Asking for a friend.....  :P

papaG

June 08, 2019, 08:18:19 PM
2 days into my road trip and I get surf and turf dinner and a concert. At my favorite price point 😋

Joom

June 07, 2019, 01:48:07 PM
Awww...  :(

whitestrat73

June 07, 2019, 09:51:24 AM
RIP The magical master of music.... :'(

Show 50 latest
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 17, 2019, 07:59:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Please Come To LA.....just for practice-2  (Read 57 times)

Online Joom

• I Am The
  • Administrator
  • Producer
  • Old, tired, and ready to jam...
    • View Profile
Please Come To LA.....just for practice-2
« on: June 06, 2019, 01:06:44 AM »
As I said in the Cool-Hat thread, it's been a long time since I've written lyrics, so I figured I'd do a 2nd practice run.

So, yeah, just another little 10 minute practice thing.

And again, for those who can't play the player:

www.twotrackmusic.com/J_just_for_kicks/Please_Come_To_LA.mp3
A few quick and dirty cheaters from the old days, just for kicks...... www.twotrackmusic.com/joomcheats

Offline Smurf

• Original
  • Producer
  • The Mac's are slowly building up.....
    • View Profile
Re: Please Come To LA.....just for practice-2
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2019, 01:22:53 AM »
 8)
HP Z600 w/ 3.2GHz 12 Core, 48GB Memory, Quadro 5800 Video Card, Win7 x64, Reaper / Mixbus, ton's of software. iMac running Lion, Logic Pro 8, MacMini running ElCapitan, Logic 10.2.2, iPad 1st Gen running not too much.....

Offline gc

• Original
  • Producer
  • Not my monkey, not my circus.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2019, 02:19:44 AM »
Well...that brought a tear to my aging eyeballs.  Beaut of a backing track.  Cool lyrics/story.  Enjoyed that.  We've still got a few more left to do, no?  I gotta get off my ass & get to work on something.  Thanks for posting the tune J.

g

Offline Dino

• Original
  • Producer
  • Just hangin' here at TTM
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2019, 01:15:04 PM »
that's great Joom.  very nice job.

Online Joom

• I Am The
  • Administrator
  • Producer
  • Old, tired, and ready to jam...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2019, 03:07:11 PM »
Thanks, Dino.  As with the other practice thing, it started out as a spoof thing, but as I was writing it struck me how our time together and the things we've done were not a spoof, but great stuff, so I went with it.

GC, don't worry about it, mate, we'll get on something sometime soon.  Unfortunately, it won't be right away.  The wife left yesterday to go down and take her Dad to the doctor again, and when she comes back Saturday she's bringing kids and grandkids that will be staying for a week.  And Sunday my youngest and his family are coming for a few days.  Which will all be great, love to see them and hang out, but it will mean not much time for music fun for at least a week.
A few quick and dirty cheaters from the old days, just for kicks...... www.twotrackmusic.com/joomcheats