!!

Welcome to Two Track Music

Guest/Visitor, welcome to the Two Track Music forum area.  If you're not yet a member here, just click the Register link above to sign up.  It's free, quick, and relatively easy.

Once registered, you will be able to post anywhere in the forums, create topics, ask questions, show off your music, and collaborate with other members to create a new song or musical piece.

You will also be able to view post attachments, which are usually songs in progress or completed songs.  And, you'll have access to our TTM Articles section, which contains a variety of articles on software, hardware, mixing, mastering, and many other topics.  The forum Search option will also be available to you once registered.

Two Track Music is a somewhat 'laid back' community.  Just some good musicians and song writers hanging out, and having a good time.  We're not a high pressure or fast paced site, we just enjoy kicking back and making some music, and having fun while we're doing it.

If that sounds like your kind of place, please join us.  We'd love to have you in the mix.  And yes, pun intended... ;)

Additional Menu

TTM Shoutbox

Last 15 Shouts:

neilmac

June 22, 2019, 12:38:11 AM
BOTB 2019 is set! It's showtime, people!!
http://www.twotrackmusic.com/ttmforums/index.php?topic=2068.0

agradeleous

June 20, 2019, 09:15:03 AM
Hey blank shout boxes that's new lol
So Zorg do what again ? Lol

zorgus

June 20, 2019, 01:19:31 AM
Did you do that? Ahaahaaa. Do it again. In time. No now. IN TIME.

zorgus

June 20, 2019, 01:14:14 AM

agradeleous

June 19, 2019, 04:02:21 PM
I hear ya , ah the smell of fresh cut grass. 😃

Joom

June 18, 2019, 05:59:57 PM
And then some, Ag.  :P

agradeleous

June 18, 2019, 04:01:06 PM
Bush hog !

Joom

June 17, 2019, 04:28:41 PM
Well, I got the new wheels/tires on the mower, now I just have to grease it up and get started mowing 6 acres of lawn.  Fun day...

Dino

June 16, 2019, 02:01:13 AM
 :P

papaG

June 16, 2019, 12:34:13 AM
Looking for me???

neilmac

June 16, 2019, 12:32:56 AM

neilmac

June 16, 2019, 12:31:20 AM
Who’s this guy???

papaG

June 13, 2019, 04:07:19 PM
2 more sleeps if you don't count my afternoon naps ....

neilmac

June 11, 2019, 12:45:38 AM
Hasn’t happened yet Dino  :P :P soon my friend, soon  8)

papaG

June 11, 2019, 12:45:32 AM
Dino, one of us has to get there before we do the photo shoot 😉

Show 50 latest
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 25, 2019, 11:12:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Old one that seems even more pertinent today...  (Read 337 times)

Offline Joom

• I Am The
  • Administrator
  • Producer
  • Old, tired, and ready to jam...
    • View Profile
Old one that seems even more pertinent today...
« on: January 19, 2019, 10:57:16 PM »
Been busy with work stuff, but have been trying to come up with a few tunes to do with a few people here, because it's been way too long.

While thinking about possible song options over the past couple weeks, I was looking through some of the old archives, and came across this one.  Way2 and I did this a few years ago, but when looking I couldn't find that either one of us posted it here back then.  Maybe I just couldn't find it, but here it is again.

This definitely wasn't one of my better vocal hits, where Way2's was very good.  But as much as the song felt applicable a few years back, it seems even more pertinent now.  In any case, it really got to me listening to it again, so I had to post it up.

And for those who can't use the player but want to listen anyway - a link...

www.twotrackmusic.com/Knocking_with_Way2.mp3
A few quick and dirty cheaters from the old days, just for kicks...... www.twotrackmusic.com/joomcheats

Offline way2lon

• Original
  • Producer
  • Just hangin' here at TTM
    • View Profile
Re: Old one that seems even more pertinent today...
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2019, 04:38:59 AM »
What with my memory the way it is today, I'd almost forgotten that one J. But you brought it all back again and, as you say, pertinent. How many years have passed since we strangled that one? Makes me wonder how many are left. I think we have both improved by being part of this forum as other members have too, some of them on to near fame  ~:) though maybe not fortune just yet.
I've had my thoughtful moments about some things here but, all in all, it's been an internet winner for me if only because of the integration of musical abilities. It's taught me a lot about music and music production but it's taught me something more. It's showed how, with similar interests, fol from all over the planet can interact in a friendly and  peaceful  manner.
Let's try to maintain the meaningful, musical relationships. Bring back those who have gone to sleep for one reason or another. Forget any small glitches we have had and make some more unifying music.
If only for Joom and myself who may not have much more time to enjoy all that is happening here.
From the heart.
Dave
What a pity we can't know in advance who the spoiling minority are!

Offline way2lon

• Original
  • Producer
  • Just hangin' here at TTM
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2019, 04:46:51 AM »
Following on from my emotional out burst above, I'd like to sing you a song.....
What a pity we can't know in advance who the spoiling minority are!

Offline agradeleous

• My stuffs
  • Original
  • Producer
  • Just hangin' here at TTM Upside Down
    • View Profile
    • Ags YouTube
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2019, 09:35:00 AM »
Joom do you have a vid posted ? That's what looks like . Reason I'm asking is way2s vid displays fine for me on mobile first one I know with new Droid device I have lol

K great song guys 👍 the link worked so is the box SoundCloud or ttm player or other ?
It displays just like a vid it does show time line , make it full screen icon , interesting I just scrolled to look at it again while replying and says www.ttm /upload ?

AHHHH ok just PC'd it its a little player thing .
« Last Edit: January 20, 2019, 03:10:45 PM by agradeleous »

Offline Joom

• I Am The
  • Administrator
  • Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2019, 05:42:11 PM »
Nice video and cheater, W.  So many people here are always on my mind.   ;)

As to our song I posted above, that was only 5 years ago, but seems like longer...
A few quick and dirty cheaters from the old days, just for kicks...... www.twotrackmusic.com/joomcheats

Offline Joom

• I Am The
  • Administrator
  • Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2019, 05:45:27 PM »
Joom do you have a vid posted ? That's what looks like . Reason I'm asking is way2s vid displays fine for me on mobile first one I know with new Droid device I have lol

AHHHH ok just PC'd it its a little player thing .

Yup, that's a little audio player, Ag.  The audio player I set up for that uses the same plugin that is used for the video player, so they will look and act the same.  The plugin is called the "Simple Audio Video Embedder", and is a plugin for the forum software...

Offline Smurf

• Original
  • Producer
  • The Mac's are slowly building up.....
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2019, 07:01:19 AM »
Very cool......gave me a flash back also.....
HP Z600 w/ 3.2GHz 12 Core, 48GB Memory, Quadro 5800 Video Card, Win7 x64, Reaper / Mixbus, ton's of software. iMac running Lion, Logic Pro 8, MacMini running ElCapitan, Logic 10.2.2, iPad 1st Gen running not too much.....

Offline agradeleous

• My stuffs
  • Original
  • Producer
  • Just hangin' here at TTM Upside Down
    • View Profile
    • Ags YouTube
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2019, 08:08:40 PM »
Yup, that's a little audio player, Ag.  The audio player I set up for that uses the same plugin that is used for the video player, so they will look and act the same.  The plugin is called the "Simple Audio Video Embedder", and is a plugin for the forum software...

Can it configured to work on mobile or is it something hard to do ?

I know you talked about it . Trying to wrap my head around the what's needed or involved . 😁 Anyway I just need to stop asking lol

Offline Joom

• I Am The
  • Administrator
  • Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2019, 08:44:08 PM »
Can it configured to work on mobile or is it something hard to do ?

I know you talked about it . Trying to wrap my head around the what's needed or involved . 😁 Anyway I just need to stop asking lol

Never hurts to ask, Ag.  But no, there's nothing I can do to modify the player plugin.  It just is what it is.  And there's no other plugin available that works better with mobile devices...  :(