!!

Welcome to Two Track Music

Guest/Visitor, welcome to the Two Track Music forum area.  If you're not yet a member here, just click the Register link above to sign up.  It's free, quick, and relatively easy.

Once registered, you will be able to post anywhere in the forums, create topics, ask questions, show off your music, and collaborate with other members to create a new song or musical piece.

You will also be able to view post attachments, which are usually songs in progress or completed songs.  And, you'll have access to our TTM Articles section, which contains a variety of articles on software, hardware, mixing, mastering, and many other topics.  The forum Search option will also be available to you once registered.

Two Track Music is a somewhat 'laid back' community.  Just some good musicians and song writers hanging out, and having a good time.  We're not a high pressure or fast paced site, we just enjoy kicking back and making some music, and having fun while we're doing it.

If that sounds like your kind of place, please join us.  We'd love to have you in the mix.  And yes, pun intended... ;)

Additional Menu

TTM Shoutbox

Last 15 Shouts:

combobob

Yesterday at 09:56:57 PM
broke a bone coming off my bike. Just when  I wanted to get intonthe challenge again. Maybe next year...

Jahva

Yesterday at 11:21:43 AM
Never knew of the relation to ACDC... yeah man Friday on my mind still a great tune!
RIP...

buster

Yesterday at 06:16:13 AM
Sadly, RIP George Young. Writer/producer of dozens of hits, Friday on My Mind, Love is in the Air and most of early ACDC. Brother of Angus and Malcolm, one half of Vanda&Young and Flash and the Pan. Legend.

agradeleous

October 22, 2017, 12:23:14 PM
Happy MonSunday ;)
One pot of coffee gone , Joom should be proud of me  ;D
Ah things to do but lazy as always lol maybe more coffee ?

papaG

October 21, 2017, 02:12:11 AM
Excuse me... :-[

rkennett

October 21, 2017, 12:26:58 AM
Burp

neilmac

October 19, 2017, 01:19:12 PM
Thanks J! And no, unfortunately not  :P :P

Jahva

October 19, 2017, 11:17:08 AM
Oh snap... Happy Belated B-Day Neil!
Are you hung over from a night of debauchery? do you smell like cheap perfume and are you covered in glitter? Do you have a bunch of 1 dollar bills in your pockets?  :P
Hope you had a good one!
 :-*

agradeleous

October 17, 2017, 10:23:36 PM
yeah man! felt good but now we have 3 days of snow and ice drills blah blah blah , can't wait for the puplic to complain that were driving around with plows in 70deg temps ruining there day ! LOL

Jahva

October 17, 2017, 11:48:07 AM
Nice cool 46 degrees this morning here in Charlotte...
Morning peeps!

papaG

October 16, 2017, 12:55:40 AM
Best to stay away from that exercise stuff. It'll kill you young. I tried it once and now look at me.... ::)

RedJoker

October 15, 2017, 10:00:40 PM
Had a running first for me today.  During a half marathon this morning, I got an ocular migraine around mile 10.  I've had them before but it was weird trying to discern between it or some other running induced issue.  All good now!

neilmac

October 14, 2017, 04:29:24 PM
 8) 8) 8) be afraid, people, be very afraid.....

rkennett

October 14, 2017, 02:56:39 PM
neilmac!  the possible beginning to our opus of the mostest has been messaged to you.

neilmac

October 13, 2017, 11:33:57 PM
Sounds familiar .... lol

Show 50 latest
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 24, 2017, 01:03:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Sonic Anomaly VST / JSFX Plugins  (Read 210 times)

Offline Smurf

• Original
  • Producer
  • Is this thing on?
    • View Profile
Sonic Anomaly VST / JSFX Plugins
« on: April 15, 2017, 04:30:23 AM »
I used a couple of these this month for the TTM ODC (Leet Delay 2, Bass Professor & S.LA.X) and liked what I heard. These also integrate with Reaper very solidly....I had zero problems with them, where the VST version of S.LA.X had some GUI glitching on the same tracks. Just read the site and see why this is so.....

The Delay is a smooth sounding one, with some grit to the tails. It sounds pretty cool on clean tracks, like vocals & acoustic guitars.

Bass Professor really does rock a DI bass signal, and I also liked it on floor toms & kick drum, tho I think I like it on bass more. It really made the Bronco with flat-wound strings stand out compared to the T12 with round-wounds, tho both sounded better using it.

Overall, some good plugins At Our Favorite Price Pointâ„¢! 8)
TTM - It is the antidote for the banal idiocy of our current society.