!!

Welcome to Two Track Music

Guest/Visitor, welcome to the Two Track Music forum area.  If you're not yet a member here, just click the Register link above to sign up.  It's free, quick, and relatively easy.

Once registered, you will be able to post anywhere in the forums, create topics, ask questions, show off your music, and collaborate with other members to create a new song or musical piece.

You will also be able to view post attachments, which are usually songs in progress or completed songs.  And, you'll have access to our TTM Articles section, which contains a variety of articles on software, hardware, mixing, mastering, and many other topics.  The forum Search option will also be available to you once registered.

Two Track Music is a somewhat 'laid back' community.  Just some good musicians and song writers hanging out, and having a good time.  We're not a high pressure or fast paced site, we just enjoy kicking back and making some music, and having fun while we're doing it.

If that sounds like your kind of place, please join us.  We'd love to have you in the mix.  And yes, pun intended... ;)

Additional Menu

TTM Shoutbox

Last 15 Shouts:

whitestrat73

Today at 12:39:07 PM
Congrats, for your first gig! Hopefully, the first of many....  ;)
And, more congrats for the fund raising! That was a fine thing to do and a brilliant way to use your launch!  8)

RedJoker

Today at 10:59:35 AM
I had my first gig last night! Instead of collecting tips for me, I decided to make it a fundraiser.  We collected $383.25 for the local food bank!   :D

agradeleous

November 12, 2018, 11:19:42 AM
Oh and my recent post says yesterday when it was posted Friday ? Hmmm lol

agradeleous

November 12, 2018, 11:17:58 AM
Morning , a big thanks for your service on this Veterans Day ;)

Spock you know why my clock/world clock is show 1pm’ish when it’s 8:17 am ?

Smurf

November 12, 2018, 05:05:15 AM
Thanks White, I emailed / PM'd  some but never got a response.....I was starting to get a little worried!  8)

whitestrat73

November 11, 2018, 11:21:36 PM
Yeah, he's been busy with family commitments.....
Assures me all is fine.

Smurf

November 11, 2018, 02:54:38 PM
Hey Folks, has anyone heard from Mr. Joom?

way2lon

November 01, 2018, 06:02:22 AM

way2lon

November 01, 2018, 05:45:39 AM

Smurf

October 31, 2018, 12:22:44 PM
I think that is a good move CB... 8)

combobob

October 31, 2018, 08:21:40 AM
update on the Kristal Forum. after discussion with Matthias I have set it to must login to view discussion boards and no more registrations.
 :)

way2lon

October 29, 2018, 01:53:29 PM
Voting thread up for ODC Oct 2018...............Get voting here http://www.twotrackmusic.com/ttmforums/index.php?topic=1972.new#new

Smurf

October 28, 2018, 03:43:32 PM
I found changing the velocity in Reason a little fiddly for my taste....but the overall SOUND of the instruments was outstanding!

Smurf

October 28, 2018, 03:43:09 PM
Hey agr, I tried out the full version of Reason last year, but I like more control over the patterns. For my workflow I like Groove Monkee & Odd Grooves to lay down a root feel, then I go back in 90% of the time & tweak....add a ghost snare hit here, a cymbal there, etc. I found changing the velocit

agradeleous

October 27, 2018, 01:04:12 AM
And Mr. Smurf  I’m sure you would dig the drum programs .  :D

Show 50 latest
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 16, 2018, 06:06:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Ags Mental State of Qualia  (Read 17918 times)

Offline agradeleous

• My stuffs
  • Original
  • Producer
  • Just hangin' here at TTM Upside Down
    • View Profile
    • Ags YouTube
Re: Ags Mental State of Qualia
« Reply #240 on: June 13, 2017, 08:34:31 AM »
are you using Mother of Pearl inlays :P :P :P

Yeah I asked Ben to send his cut out router lol

Offline agradeleous

• My stuffs
  • Original
  • Producer
    • View Profile
    • Ags YouTube
« Reply #241 on: July 23, 2017, 02:07:24 PM »
Hey a slight distraction here lol

Been wondering how to get the right hinges for my desk cabinet doors ?
It's funny when you or should I say I keep getting stumped .

I bought some little standard hinges but did like them as I wanted them concealed I got them gold why I don't know I like gold ..... then I thought maybe a piano hinge would be best . Yeah I know if the others would show why not these we'll never mind that I'm a very confused person .

Ok so I figure euro pocket hinges like most cabinets these days use . So I bought 6 . Then I bought the counter sink drill bit for them now were set .

Ok so I open the bag take one out and go to the cabinet , the computer one annnnnnd crap that won't work what the ...... ?

All of sudden the light bulb went on , now the question is where is that brain short located at ? Because it's getting annoying.

So what have is two styles of door fronts why you ask ? Um , I don't know lol so the computer cab has no side styles only top and the doors sit on the inside not outside . Piano hinges are the only thing that will work lol but I feel black is the best color to use . Lol

Now the storage cab also has inset doors but I framed it or added styles . The only thing is , is the over hang . Hey I don't build cabinets often! Lol
If the euro hinges will work maybe if so great otherwise I have to find something that will or reshape the door which would no longer match the drawer  >:(

The reason is the amount of over hang verses the hinges range .

I may have resize the drawer face as well to match but I assembled it , but can be done just don't want to .

Back to lowes today .

Offline neilmac

• Original
  • Producer
  • What?
    • View Profile
    • Album for sale!
« Reply #242 on: July 23, 2017, 05:24:22 PM »
 (-!)
 It'll be worth it  8)
"If it looks good, you'll see it.If it sounds good you'll hear it. If it's marketed right you'll buy it. But if it's real, you'll feel it"

Offline agradeleous

• My stuffs
  • Original
  • Producer
    • View Profile
    • Ags YouTube
« Reply #243 on: January 20, 2018, 12:52:08 PM »
Some stuff 😁, my desk is on winter hold I moved it inside and the thing wrapped like heck , one back panel is a 1/2 inch off so when better weather comes I’ll cut it off and replace with a new panel or possibly fudge it since it’s just the back . My kingdom for a shop !

On the Recording side things been sloooooow . My record space is a mess and I’ve been getting my head phone cable all tangled up when I do try to record.  Well yesterday I was thinking of what I can get to go wireless monitoring .

As it turns out my favorite place Monoprice.com had just what I need a Bluetooth splitter/ transmitter and it was cheap .
So 20 bucks for the BT splitter  a buck for a gold platted 1/8 to 1/4 adaptor
And 15 bucks for really good BT earbuds .  So 35 bucks for wireless monitoring ain’t bad .

I already had the earbuds . I’ll report back when I get it but not having my head tethered to my interface yanking and jerking every time I need to turn would be great lol

Here’s some links to check it out if anyone is interested .
https://www.monoprice.com/product?p_id=9722
https://www.monoprice.com/product?p_id=15274

They have headphones these caught my eye there on sale too .
https://www.monoprice.com/product?p_id=16219

I have a cheaper 20 buck pair that’s just a standard headphone it sounds for 20 bucks very good deep lows and clean sound . 😁

« Last Edit: January 20, 2018, 12:57:25 PM by agradeleous »

Offline neilmac

• Original
  • Producer
  • What?
    • View Profile
    • Album for sale!
« Reply #244 on: February 09, 2018, 12:03:00 AM »
Sounds good Ags!
I started out with wireless headphones...the pre BT version that were the same frequency as the telephones lol
What a nuisance tuning them every couple of hours lol
And if you turned your head the wrong direction you lost the signal :P

My Sennheisers are wired...but they have the longest cable you'll ever see.....its gotta be 10 feet lol
"If it looks good, you'll see it.If it sounds good you'll hear it. If it's marketed right you'll buy it. But if it's real, you'll feel it"

Offline agradeleous

• My stuffs
  • Original
  • Producer
    • View Profile
    • Ags YouTube
« Reply #245 on: February 09, 2018, 08:30:34 AM »
It didn’t work out but that’s my fault the Bluetooth worked well I just didn’t consider the latency side lol so these failed in that area .

I’m not giving up after checking there’s the last aptX models out there for close to the same price with latency specs at 4ms which should work much better .

Offline agradeleous

• My stuffs
  • Original
  • Producer
    • View Profile
    • Ags YouTube
« Reply #246 on: November 11, 2018, 01:11:00 AM »
Hmmm seems I can’t keep track of where I post stuff lol

Anyway ok so my entertainment unit is coming along and it’s all ready for the dividers .

In short what a pain and how stupid am I ? Lol ok so the unit is not perfectly square anywhere ( not my fault ) I’m building off a prebuilt framing .

So the top of unit is 1/4 inch off from the bottom . The beams/dividers are 3” thick so using a skill saw is a pain as it can’t do a cut in one pass , not deep enough. I’d love to have all the right tools and a shop to do it right but I’m stuck in that sense .

Anyway I had to cut the first divider all good a few trips back and forth to fine tune the cut , once in I forgot about the that 1/4 inch difference.

So with my skill saw I started to cut it but dang the thing got over loaded and over heated trying to rip the yellow pine the heat started causing to much pressure on the blade and started to warp and started cutting into a curve . 😠 so end result one F’d up custom board !

Ok so lesson learned cutting the ends all good , trying to cut/rip a 8ft 3” thick board F/ Fsiled lol

Ok so yeah I want 10.25 skill saw that would go it in one pass but there 300 bucks and I just cut like 20pcs as I go not in one lump sum .

I ain’t paying 300+ for a saw I use for one project . Do back to thinking ( is that smoke ? Why yes ! ) I have a little table saw 10” blade but originally I did consider it as the beams/ boards well out weigh and out size the table saw 10 fold .

Well after the failure with the skill saw I bought new blades for it , came home and looked at that little table saw again .  I cranked the blade up and I’ll be dang I get 3 1/4 inches .  Well now I have to try it but I know it will be extremely slow cutting geez it’s only 15amp along with it’s pathetic fence but it’s all I have .

So because this is a toy I need a feed and exit table to handle the length .
Harbor Freight to the rescue! I bought 2 roller stands a new 20” blade along with the 7 1:4 blades for the skill saw but it took multiple trips to HF to get it right lol .

So tomorrow I’ll try again and I have no clue if little table buddy can handle the cuts 😞