!!

Welcome to Two Track Music

Guest/Visitor, welcome to the Two Track Music forum area.  If you're not yet a member here, just click the Register link above to sign up.  It's free, quick, and relatively easy.

Once registered, you will be able to post anywhere in the forums, create topics, ask questions, show off your music, and collaborate with other members to create a new song or musical piece.

You will also be able to view post attachments, which are usually songs in progress or completed songs.  And, you'll have access to our TTM Articles section, which contains a variety of articles on software, hardware, mixing, mastering, and many other topics.  The forum Search option will also be available to you once registered.

Two Track Music is a somewhat 'laid back' community.  Just some good musicians and song writers hanging out, and having a good time.  We're not a high pressure or fast paced site, we just enjoy kicking back and making some music, and having fun while we're doing it.

If that sounds like your kind of place, please join us.  We'd love to have you in the mix.  And yes, pun intended... ;)

Additional Menu

TTM Shoutbox

Last 15 Shouts:

agradeleous

Today at 08:38:31 AM
They tried to scan me but it broke .... 😑

whitestrat73

August 17, 2018, 04:15:51 PM
 :-[

RedJoker

August 17, 2018, 02:29:19 PM
I had to have a brain scan once but it came back negative.

Jm2552

August 17, 2018, 02:18:49 PM
...yet, no one's seen the results of that test...

whitestrat73

August 17, 2018, 12:07:49 PM
And a welcome to Mccarroll
Watch out for the loonies..... ;)
Not me, of course, my mum had me tested....  :P

whitestrat73

August 16, 2018, 06:18:50 PM
Welcome, new member JimmyBarnard!
Enjoy....

agradeleous

August 12, 2018, 01:19:08 PM
Yes sir you did ;)

Dino

August 11, 2018, 12:56:06 AM
oh well.  my bad  :)

At least I got ya on FBook.

agradeleous

August 10, 2018, 08:15:01 AM
Dino July !? It’s August 2 lol

neilmac

August 09, 2018, 11:04:53 PM
Happy belated birthday Agamundo!!  :-* :-* :-* :-*

BoneDigger

August 09, 2018, 02:47:08 PM
I guess I should actually read more! We'll happy belated birthday AG and happy birthday to Dino even though it's not his birthday! And happy early birthday to me (mine is in April)!  ;D

Dino

August 09, 2018, 06:33:09 AM
NO...not my Birthday.

AG was just saying that TTM members missed his birthday in July

BoneDigger

August 09, 2018, 01:37:25 AM
Happy birthday Dino!

Dino

August 09, 2018, 01:18:57 AM
At least i got to say HB on Fbook  :D :)

agradeleous

August 08, 2018, 09:28:24 PM
Yeah August and not one birthday wish ( unless I missed it ) slackers !!!  😜

Show 50 latest
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 20, 2018, 08:04:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Ags Mental State of Qualia  (Read 16994 times)

Online agradeleous

• My stuffs
  • Original
  • Producer
  • Just hangin' here at TTM Upside Down
    • View Profile
    • Ags YouTube
Re: Ags Mental State of Qualia
« Reply #240 on: June 13, 2017, 08:34:31 AM »
are you using Mother of Pearl inlays :P :P :P

Yeah I asked Ben to send his cut out router lol

Online agradeleous

• My stuffs
  • Original
  • Producer
    • View Profile
    • Ags YouTube
« Reply #241 on: July 23, 2017, 02:07:24 PM »
Hey a slight distraction here lol

Been wondering how to get the right hinges for my desk cabinet doors ?
It's funny when you or should I say I keep getting stumped .

I bought some little standard hinges but did like them as I wanted them concealed I got them gold why I don't know I like gold ..... then I thought maybe a piano hinge would be best . Yeah I know if the others would show why not these we'll never mind that I'm a very confused person .

Ok so I figure euro pocket hinges like most cabinets these days use . So I bought 6 . Then I bought the counter sink drill bit for them now were set .

Ok so I open the bag take one out and go to the cabinet , the computer one annnnnnd crap that won't work what the ...... ?

All of sudden the light bulb went on , now the question is where is that brain short located at ? Because it's getting annoying.

So what have is two styles of door fronts why you ask ? Um , I don't know lol so the computer cab has no side styles only top and the doors sit on the inside not outside . Piano hinges are the only thing that will work lol but I feel black is the best color to use . Lol

Now the storage cab also has inset doors but I framed it or added styles . The only thing is , is the over hang . Hey I don't build cabinets often! Lol
If the euro hinges will work maybe if so great otherwise I have to find something that will or reshape the door which would no longer match the drawer  >:(

The reason is the amount of over hang verses the hinges range .

I may have resize the drawer face as well to match but I assembled it , but can be done just don't want to .

Back to lowes today .

Online neilmac

• Original
  • Producer
  • What?
    • View Profile
    • Album for sale!
« Reply #242 on: July 23, 2017, 05:24:22 PM »
 (-!)
 It'll be worth it  8)
"If it looks good, you'll see it.If it sounds good you'll hear it. If it's marketed right you'll buy it. But if it's real, you'll feel it"

Online agradeleous

• My stuffs
  • Original
  • Producer
    • View Profile
    • Ags YouTube
« Reply #243 on: January 20, 2018, 12:52:08 PM »
Some stuff 😁, my desk is on winter hold I moved it inside and the thing wrapped like heck , one back panel is a 1/2 inch off so when better weather comes I’ll cut it off and replace with a new panel or possibly fudge it since it’s just the back . My kingdom for a shop !

On the Recording side things been sloooooow . My record space is a mess and I’ve been getting my head phone cable all tangled up when I do try to record.  Well yesterday I was thinking of what I can get to go wireless monitoring .

As it turns out my favorite place Monoprice.com had just what I need a Bluetooth splitter/ transmitter and it was cheap .
So 20 bucks for the BT splitter  a buck for a gold platted 1/8 to 1/4 adaptor
And 15 bucks for really good BT earbuds .  So 35 bucks for wireless monitoring ain’t bad .

I already had the earbuds . I’ll report back when I get it but not having my head tethered to my interface yanking and jerking every time I need to turn would be great lol

Here’s some links to check it out if anyone is interested .
https://www.monoprice.com/product?p_id=9722
https://www.monoprice.com/product?p_id=15274

They have headphones these caught my eye there on sale too .
https://www.monoprice.com/product?p_id=16219

I have a cheaper 20 buck pair that’s just a standard headphone it sounds for 20 bucks very good deep lows and clean sound . 😁

« Last Edit: January 20, 2018, 12:57:25 PM by agradeleous »

Online neilmac

• Original
  • Producer
  • What?
    • View Profile
    • Album for sale!
« Reply #244 on: February 09, 2018, 12:03:00 AM »
Sounds good Ags!
I started out with wireless headphones...the pre BT version that were the same frequency as the telephones lol
What a nuisance tuning them every couple of hours lol
And if you turned your head the wrong direction you lost the signal :P

My Sennheisers are wired...but they have the longest cable you'll ever see.....its gotta be 10 feet lol
"If it looks good, you'll see it.If it sounds good you'll hear it. If it's marketed right you'll buy it. But if it's real, you'll feel it"

Online agradeleous

• My stuffs
  • Original
  • Producer
    • View Profile
    • Ags YouTube
« Reply #245 on: February 09, 2018, 08:30:34 AM »
It didn’t work out but that’s my fault the Bluetooth worked well I just didn’t consider the latency side lol so these failed in that area .

I’m not giving up after checking there’s the last aptX models out there for close to the same price with latency specs at 4ms which should work much better .