!!

Welcome to Two Track Music

Guest/Visitor, welcome to the Two Track Music forum area.  If you're not yet a member here, just click the Register link above to sign up.  It's free, quick, and relatively easy.

Once registered, you will be able to post anywhere in the forums, create topics, ask questions, show off your music, and collaborate with other members to create a new song or musical piece.

You will also be able to view post attachments, which are usually songs in progress or completed songs.  And, you'll have access to our TTM Articles section, which contains a variety of articles on software, hardware, mixing, mastering, and many other topics.  The forum Search option will also be available to you once registered.

Two Track Music is a somewhat 'laid back' community.  Just some good musicians and song writers hanging out, and having a good time.  We're not a high pressure or fast paced site, we just enjoy kicking back and making some music, and having fun while we're doing it.

If that sounds like your kind of place, please join us.  We'd love to have you in the mix.  And yes, pun intended... ;)

Additional Menu

TTM Shoutbox

Last 15 Shouts:

Gazebo

October 22, 2018, 07:01:25 PM
I haven't used KAE for many years, but don't think I have ever used 16 tracks on any recording.  If it could do midi it would be great.

Studio One Free is ok, but being tied to the built in effects is more restrictive than only having 16 tracks.

Smurf

October 22, 2018, 04:31:07 AM
I wish that Matthias would bring KAE back to life, it would not take that much, besides a Midi modual just fix it to use Reapers VST FX and it would be golden.

I find the 16 track limitation to be quite invigorating.... 8)

kevmsmith81

October 18, 2018, 09:06:01 AM
Just seen your follow up message lol

kevmsmith81

October 18, 2018, 09:04:02 AM
@Combobob - the Kristal forum still looks to be online to me?  I've logged in and everything.

Jm2552

October 17, 2018, 08:18:28 PM
RJ, you could always try some Tom Waits!

RedJoker

October 17, 2018, 03:55:05 PM
I've had a nasty cold that made me hoarse but today I felt much better and was able to sing!  Not well but I really enjoyed being able to practice at lunch. :)

combobob

October 16, 2018, 10:56:56 PM
Never mind, it's still there

combobob

October 16, 2018, 07:47:07 PM
I suggested to Matthias that he finally close the Kristal forum as it is still a haven for spam that I have to clean up each day. It looks lilke he did it...
 :o

neilmac

October 13, 2018, 08:11:35 PM
Much wailing and gnashing of teeth from the west.....

agradeleous

October 07, 2018, 10:24:18 PM
NZ definitely consider living there , hmm wait isn’t it located on the ring of fire ? I don’t have luck with fire . Lol

combobob

October 07, 2018, 12:34:48 AM
On vacation in NZ. Beautiful weather and scenery.

neilmac

October 06, 2018, 10:57:50 PM
TTM Archive is updated, TTM Winners Soundcloud updated...if you have S/C and haven't followed the Winners Circle yet you can right here:
https://soundcloud.com/ttm-odc

agradeleous

October 05, 2018, 01:02:30 PM
FRIDAY !!!!! Yaaaay !!  

neilmac

October 01, 2018, 06:43:59 PM
It would have won too  ;D

Smurf

October 01, 2018, 11:52:51 AM
Hey White, Fred was the truckers dog in Smokey & The Bandit. My entry was going to be about his (Freds) view of the whole race to get the beer.....  :P 8)

Show 50 latest
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 24, 2018, 01:29:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Feb odc redo  (Read 267 times)

Offline RedJoker

• Manager
  • Yup, I have no avatar
    • View Profile
Feb odc redo
« on: March 09, 2018, 03:22:49 PM »
I didn't like my entry for February so I decided to work on it some more. This is just a phone recording at lunch today to try a few ideas. I think it's heading in a more coherent direction but I'm still not quite happy yet.  I pulled out the last verse and added a bridge.  I'm still not sure about the chorus yet and may start over completely on it.  I'll keep working....    :-[

Original for reference:

new ideas attached below
« Last Edit: March 09, 2018, 04:02:18 PM by RedJoker »

Offline RedJoker

• Manager
  • Yup, I have no avatar
    • View Profile
Re: Feb odc redo
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2018, 02:14:46 PM »
Try #3!!  This is a single take, plugged in acoustic guitar + vocals to try a new feel.  I like it better.

Offline neilmac

• Original
  • Producer
  • What?
    • View Profile
    • Album for sale!
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2018, 06:37:32 PM »
I think that works better.....  :)
"If it looks good, you'll see it.If it sounds good you'll hear it. If it's marketed right you'll buy it. But if it's real, you'll feel it"

Offline RedJoker

• Manager
  • Yup, I have no avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2018, 11:43:38 PM »
I think that works better.....  :)

Thanks. My wife didn't care for the fact that I took out "her" verse but agreed that its better without it. Especially with the new bridge.