!!

Welcome to Two Track Music

Guest/Visitor, welcome to the Two Track Music forum area.  If you're not yet a member here, just click the Register link above to sign up.  It's free, quick, and relatively easy.

Once registered, you will be able to post anywhere in the forums, create topics, ask questions, show off your music, and collaborate with other members to create a new song or musical piece.

You will also be able to view post attachments, which are usually songs in progress or completed songs.  And, you'll have access to our TTM Articles section, which contains a variety of articles on software, hardware, mixing, mastering, and many other topics.  The forum Search option will also be available to you once registered.

Two Track Music is a somewhat 'laid back' community.  Just some good musicians and song writers hanging out, and having a good time.  We're not a high pressure or fast paced site, we just enjoy kicking back and making some music, and having fun while we're doing it.

If that sounds like your kind of place, please join us.  We'd love to have you in the mix.  And yes, pun intended... ;)

Additional Menu

TTM Shoutbox

Last 15 Shouts:

buster

Yesterday at 09:29:23 PM
Thanks WS, it's a new looking site since I was last there.  I actually stopped using them a while back, altho they still pay me royalties, they stopped reviewing new work I submitted, so for the few songs they were using it was a waste of time.

kevmsmith81

Yesterday at 06:15:44 PM
Wow, talking about Soundclick.  I'd forgotten about that site.  That was where all my earliest uploads went.  I'm kinda amazed it is still going after all this time.  I'll have to check out the site properly as there used to be some interesting stuff on there.

whitestrat73

Yesterday at 10:38:25 AM
Oh, and of course, mail them using their online form, just to be safe.....  ;)

whitestrat73

Yesterday at 10:37:19 AM
I don't use/visit MooMoo, Buster, but on checking their site, I see no notices regarding changes.
I'd, maybe, email them to ask, letting them know about the mail you have.

buster

Yesterday at 10:06:41 AM
Anyone received an email from MooMoo Music claiming to have a new site and to reset your password?..and do you know if it's legit or not?

combobob

Yesterday at 01:25:29 AM
because I haven't used it in years

combobob

Yesterday at 01:25:05 AM
I found my old Soundclick page so perhaps it gets loaded occasionally?  :o

Gazebo

December 16, 2017, 09:49:19 AM
I was looking for the Soundclick pages too - I guess they must get closed down if they are not used for a few years :-[

combobob

December 16, 2017, 02:08:00 AM
and the Parent Directory has a few things in it too:
http://www.twotrackmusic.com/kaeftp/KAE_Challenge_Archive/

combobob

December 16, 2017, 02:06:48 AM
I have a list of all Challenges and the top 3 places from the first KAE to the Open of Sep 2012.
One link still works. Merry Christmas:
http://www.twotrackmusic.com/kaeftp/KAE_Challenge_Archive/The_KAE_Christmas_Album/

combobob

December 15, 2017, 07:23:55 PM
I will go through my bu drives today too Smurf. I think all I have is the info for each Challenge I used to set up the archives originally. Pretty sure I didn't save any songs as I figured they were all in the archives. Weird about the Soundclick pages going missing too...

Smurf

December 15, 2017, 07:00:58 PM
Well, spent last night & all of today going thru my BU DVD's....I have nothing....not a dam thing from the past challenges....

This makes me sick, it really does...... :'(

Joom

December 15, 2017, 02:24:10 AM
Well then.  Had to go do some work at a school this evening, and got wrapped up in their Christmas Party.  One of the students was performing.  Acoustic, electric, and slide.  Not a bad player or singer.

They offered food, but I had to work on stuff...

Joom

December 14, 2017, 02:40:18 PM
When the site got hacked a couple months or so ago, that was wiped out.  Song files, software, everything.  Now I have to rebuild a facility for that, but I don't have copies of all the archived songs...

Joom

December 14, 2017, 02:37:53 PM
In the "Additional Menu" above the shoutbox, Red, you'll see an option for "ODC Archives".  That was a place I set up to store archives from all our ODC challenges...

Show 50 latest
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 18, 2017, 07:09:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: THis is how you repair (ruin) a Computer  (Read 188 times)

Offline Dino

• Original
  • Producer
  • Just hangin' here at TTM
    • View Profile
THis is how you repair (ruin) a Computer
« on: June 30, 2017, 03:55:24 AM »
I think Frankenxtein and Joom may relate to this  :P :) ~:)

Really funny – A friend of mine passed this old link to me today.

It’s a collection of experiences where a tech has been called to broken PC's after the owner has had a go at fixing it first.

http://www.dansdata.com/sbs3.htm

:) :) :) :) :)

Offline Joom

• I Am The
  • Administrator
  • Producer
  • Can't dance, can't sing!
    • View Profile
Re: THis is how you repair (ruin) a Computer
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2017, 09:47:05 AM »
 :P :P :P

Pretty funny, Dino.  And yes, we run into that stuff a lot.   ::->
A computer once beat me at chess, but as it turns out it was no match for me at kickboxing...

Offline frankenxtein

• Janitor
  • Original
  • Producer
  • What?
    • View Profile
    • Frankenxteins Sound Click Page
Re: THis is how you repair (ruin) a Computer
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2017, 04:27:52 PM »
Thank goodness for little touchscreen phones today  :-X

Usually people get a software problem and they start with , ...... "You can wipe the Hard Drive"  ;D

A Phillips , some heatsink compound , a vacuum and a nice paint brush fixes most anything.

Okay ... lets do this one more time ... take 43 http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=1277143