!!

Welcome to Two Track Music

Guest/Visitor, welcome to the Two Track Music forum area.  If you're not yet a member here, just click the Register link above to sign up.  It's free, quick, and relatively easy.

Once registered, you will be able to post anywhere in the forums, create topics, ask questions, show off your music, and collaborate with other members to create a new song or musical piece.

You will also be able to view post attachments, which are usually songs in progress or completed songs.  And, you'll have access to our TTM Articles section, which contains a variety of articles on software, hardware, mixing, mastering, and many other topics.  The forum Search option will also be available to you once registered.

Two Track Music is a somewhat 'laid back' community.  Just some good musicians and song writers hanging out, and having a good time.  We're not a high pressure or fast paced site, we just enjoy kicking back and making some music, and having fun while we're doing it.

If that sounds like your kind of place, please join us.  We'd love to have you in the mix.  And yes, pun intended... ;)

Additional Menu

TTM Shoutbox

Last 15 Shouts:

agradeleous

Today at 03:52:51 PM
Booo it’s Sunday
Yaaaay football and BBQ aaaaannnnnnd beer !

;D

agradeleous

Today at 11:27:33 AM
Awesome Rk !

rkennett

Today at 05:02:55 AM
my song is in the challenge thread ags...?!!

frankenxtein

Yesterday at 06:41:18 PM
No I haven't electrocuted myself yet  :P but those capacitors work real good.  ;D

neilmac

Yesterday at 06:03:34 PM
Yo Ags and Gboy!! Happy Saturday.....

papaG

Yesterday at 04:38:24 PM
Good morning, kids :)

agradeleous

Yesterday at 12:38:50 PM
Thanks Al you too !
Hey Ttm :)

onetrack

September 22, 2017, 09:23:59 PM
Hi ya all. Hope u all have a smashing weekend!

papaG

September 22, 2017, 09:22:05 PM
 :P :P :P

Smurf

September 22, 2017, 07:33:47 PM
WOW, that sucked so bad it hurt to read it! :o :-* :P ;) 8)

Smurf

September 22, 2017, 07:33:45 PM
WOW, that sucked so bad it hurt to read it! :o :-* :P ;) 8)

Smurf

September 22, 2017, 07:33:16 PM
papaG is 23
He's gona write a song for thee
And if he drinks too much whisky
the language will not be, wel....peegee! :P

papaG

September 22, 2017, 03:38:26 AM
Yup, I'm officially old ::)

whitestrat73

September 21, 2017, 09:49:12 PM
Happy boifday, Peeg.....
 ;D

neilmac

September 21, 2017, 04:46:29 PM
Happy birthday Gboy!!

Show 50 latest
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 24, 2017, 06:21:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Agradeleous's Angst Auditorium...  (Read 7541 times)

Offline agradeleous

• My stuffs
  • Original
  • Producer
  • Just hangin' here at TTM Upside Down
    • View Profile
    • Ags YouTube
Re: Agradeleous's Angst Auditorium...
« Reply #75 on: August 30, 2014, 12:05:39 AM »
I love you ... links never been an issue ...players are explain why can't soundCloud  be loaded as a workable  player for android and apple ? why is flash the only working option ? with millions of Android and Apple users either phone or tablet not able to see the players and would it take to make this happen ... I said before and I will say it again I help pay what I can fund or other wise to get working !

Offline Schprocket

• One day, I will get a Round Tuit...
  • Global Moderator
  • Producer
    • View Profile
    • Heartat.this
« Reply #76 on: August 30, 2014, 08:19:04 AM »
Now, I hope this tagging thing works...

@Joom - does this mean anything to you and can you use it?

http://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?p=2729130

Forget that one... try this one...

http://wordpress.org/plugins/search.php?q=html5+mp3

Forget that too - time for some lab work if I don't break it trying to uninstall things...... I have discovered a mod for SMF...
« Last Edit: August 30, 2014, 01:11:18 PM by Schprocket »

Love is all you need...

Offline agradeleous

• My stuffs
  • Original
  • Producer
  • Just hangin' here at TTM Upside Down
    • View Profile
    • Ags YouTube
« Reply #77 on: September 02, 2014, 11:33:59 PM »
Steve came upon this
 http://highonandroid.com/android-howtos/how-to-install-flash-player-on-android-4-4-24-4-3-kitkat/

they say multipliable browesers can do this but which ones besides the mentioned Dolphin I'm not sure . I have been using Opera I do not see a support option in the new browser and they just say that Abobe gave it up and everything is Html 5 supported ...Video wise ! LMAO sounds like they did do not consider forum platforms using players or streaming music ... unless they consider it a video format that Html 5 will cover .

OK so I installed Dolphin and flash  does it work ..... Err ....  yes and no here how it goes on TTM so far

you can load the juke box which opens in a new tab and first glance all seems well to do .... so now pick a song to play that's when the funny stuff happens and Rays sexie fingers start thang ....

So you pick a song it high lights in red and then the player starts to auto scroll through all the songs each high lighting as it goes ...does not play any music or can you get it to stop scrolling .

So next I decided to open another tab on the bowser and bang a song starts playing from the juke box so I scratch my head and repeat what just happened .

and yup that's the deal all repeats the same way ... so since i don't the songs in my head let just give them numbers

Song one i select the auto scroll starts can't control it but open a new tab and bang it plays .. so this repeats on every song select and jump to the new tab then it plays .

Ok next ..Sound Cloud player

Well at least I can see the white square it's suppose to be in but alas still no go ... I so wish I new about this programing and writing stuff at least to get my head around it all .

lets jump over to GMH Cafe ......

Interesting Glenn's landing page opens fine but click on the radio and the page you get directed to is the music page it opens but .....

It only displays the picture header across the top and the music categories underneath with a very faint scribble in the page where the info is suppose to be  actually 2 scribbles the other where the Radio is .

So I zoomed in and the scribble took shape to display a broken box like a tv cracked open .

so next I just jumped to the forums and all looked good I wanted what the player would do so I jumped straight to blue lounge link in one of the threads and lo and behold ........ It played great no issues .

so there are some things going on between the 2 sites .... since I don't know anything I leave to you and who ever else might be able to shed some light and possible ways to get all synced together android wise .

if it can get up and running clean on the Dolphin browser then that's a big plus besides other browser options most are subpar I'll check out for more and update .

The flash player is the one from the link 11.1 apk file .