Community Menu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 05, 2020, 09:02:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Looking at a new acoustic  (Read 8310 times)

Offline agradeleous

• TTM Veteran
    • View Profile
Looking at a new acoustic
« on: June 30, 2012, 08:15:06 PM »
So I'm wondering if anyone has ever played one of these or one of the other models from Wechter.
  http://www.wechterguitars.com/models/Grand_Auditorium

Offline Jahva

• TTM Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Looking at a new acoustic
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2012, 02:00:52 PM »

I never heard of them but well made guitars at a pretty good price point compared to Taylor, Guild or Martins.
Playin' the mind guerrilla Chantin' the mantra, peace on earth

JL

Offline agradeleous

• TTM Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2012, 08:13:41 PM »
    Hey Jahva I seen your post but forgot to respond ... Sorry was drifting ... anyway yeah Um .... I had my eye originally on Wechter because of an american built guitar search .  But after that search or way before unknown to me the Accountants and shareholders took over :(  but not to stereo type.  I really wanted wanted a built at home guitar. 
   I was so hoping but pricing was/is a factor and in a way I was getting sick of the over done made at home not so good stuff ( things in general ) I was interested in the Chinese built sliver creek, well built from what I understand solid wood and all and cheap ! But I wanted a cut-a -way there was another brand but I can not remember the name. Solid wood ebony finger board which I think the silver creek had too but not sure ... But I like  ebony a lot ! LOL .
   I can not find a good vid on the Wechter grand auditorium just some lame ( in my book plug in playing ) also the vids are of old models I think because the grand now supports the La baggs pro set up  though not sure if it's better or worse the the Fishman.
   One thing I can say is I am liking it more and more only prob is closest dealer is in Fayetteville .... if in stock wanna go ? love pissing off sales people hahahahaha but hey have to get your hands on it or just play the mail game ....
[/size]    one thing which could be an interesting topic and that would be aging . Acoustics are nice and bright when new but take yrs to sweeten . A bright white top in my mind no matter how old has no history no memory of it's players ( I know sounds messed up ) My old Yamaha fj312 ll though plywood cept the top haha has the amber color of ancient pine sap and the warmth is reflected in it's sound . I am willing to part with it to help in the new interests LOL But the only thing other then that it has going for it is the paper thin action . I will miss that and it's cost LOL anyway Wechter is calling hard So I must investigate ! :) [/color]

Offline Smurf

• TTM Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2012, 11:18:31 PM »
I got to play the older "SG" model (like the black one pictured in the vid above) and that is what sold my on the Artic HT-TBL pick (Wechter branded the same pickup as their own).

I thought it was built well and set-up great with 12's, but the tone was a little "thin" to my ear...not treble like a taylor, just thin...sort of "flat" with nothing really standing out OR getting buried frequency wise. This was acoustic in the room, when plugged in with the HT-TBL system you could grab most any sound you wanted to.

IF I am remembering this right, the neck was not a chunky as a Martin or Seagull...it leaned more towards a fat electric feel....this has been almost 8 years ago, so take this with a grain of salt!  :P 8)
Question,

Offline agradeleous

• TTM Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2012, 09:00:45 AM »
    Sorry Smurf I missed this . I wish there was a deal close by for a hands on but no such luck closest is 2-3 hr away .  I have looking hard the at the Wechter Grand aud and not made any moves yet . MF just sent me a mini catalog it had the new line of Yamaha's in it .

one thing I wanted on the guitar was besides being an all solid wood instrument was a Ebony fret board . Now from reading up on the woods I learned some interesting things .

I already knew about tonal differences in wood types but for now I'm sticking on the neck woods .  It seems the Indian Rosewood is of choice use now . But from I understand or always new from yrs back is that you can get scalloping/ware on where you play heavy on.

Now my old Yamaha 12 which i just sold yesterday has rode hard and put down wet ( yes pun intended ) LOL but true none the less she was exposed to ocean water for years, rain storms   Hi heat and the list goes on now this has nothiingto do with neck but abuse is abuse .

The model was 312II.    I always thought it had an ebony neck and bridge and after a hard look yesterday while doing some extra cleaning I believe it was ebony or a really dark Brazilian Rosewood.  I'm leaning to the Eb side .

K My Ibanez has rosewood fret board and the Luna 12 string Ibanez was pretty smooth from the start the luna's board was scratchy the feel was dragging as you played but I think i wore it smoother.  Now I'm not really sure ifI'll where out rosewood any time soon the way I play the whole fret board is used fairly evenly so no heavy use on the money frets 1-4 so to say .

I understand that Brazilian Rosewood is harder then Indian Rosewood but it's harder to find as is solid black Ebony .  Most Ebony used now is not the deep black  :( but here you can read about the colors if interested .
http://canequest.com/ebony_wood.asp

Hey need a cane ? what ? the description was spot on :) hahaha  Alright so Ebony is said to be better  sustain and sound of the instrument . But I guess it's a personal choice.

I like and wanted Ebony .  So now I'm back to thinking hard  I did look at Yamaha or others because I figured commercial guitar manufactures like Yamaha , Dean , Ibanez , Washburn, and the others out there just scaled down for the all mighty buck . Buy our guitar and you get a free toy with it.  :P

So here is the Yamaha , take a look and tell me your over all thoughts about acoustics . I will say the Plec set up on the Wechter is still on my mind over all playability and a good pick up system is a must . But the pick up systems is another factor to talk about LOL

The A3M is a concert series and the A3M is the Dreadnought .  http://usa.yamaha.com/products/musical-instruments/guitars-basses/el-ac-guitars/a-series/?mode=series

Which style is another heavy thought . Concert is said to be better for finger picking and the strumming goes to the Dread .   Hey ! I do both ! ? ........... Don't say buy 2 LMAO !

I'm still looking for other brands but cost is right with above 2 brands 899 area

Offline Smurf

• TTM Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2012, 11:59:00 AM »
I played a Yamaha low line APX a few years back and thought it felt OK. As for the Concert / Dread / Folk debate, I will give my honest IMHO.....use what you like!

You can fingerpick on ANY guitar, and you can strum on ANY guitar. Just like anything else you have to learn the instrument. What I have found is smaller bodies, like a folk or the 000 range will sound "choked" if your a heavy strummer. My Seagull Folk sound great fingerstyle, and slightly choked with med strumming.

With all of that said, IMHO the big thing to look for is string spacing. I love the 1.8 width neck on the Seagull, which is wider than a standard Dred but smaller than a Classical...BUT the downfall is the spacing at the bridge. It is almost totally evenly spaced from the nut to the bridge, which makes the right hand feel a little cramped for room. Some have no problems, I do. My Rogue Dred was really tight at the nut, but had just the right spacing at the bridge so that I was not tripping over my own fingers.

As for neck woods, I like Rosewood, it don't feel as hard to me as ebony or maple..but that is just me.

Solid wood top or plywood? After having this solid wood top Seagull and ply Rogue side by side for years, I have to say they both sound fine. I am NOT a "guitar snob coinsure" that believes that your need $5000 guitars, $3000 mics, and $4000 pre-amps to make great acoustic guitar recordings (tho all of that DOES go a long way to make getting a great sound easier!) but YOU have to be happy with the sound coming out of the instrument....really, if you are not inspired by the instrument, then what is the point?

It is old advice, but it just might be worth playing a day to drive a few hours to sit down with a few guitars in hand & try them out. Most music stores will change out the strings for you if the need it, and you are serious about buying. Guitar Center & some of the local stores had no problem doing it for me & a friend, but a few like Sam Ash & Akron Music refused to do it.....

Anyhoo, I hope this has confused you more, I know I am!!!  :o :P 8)
Question,

Offline agradeleous

• TTM Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2012, 02:04:19 PM »
Cool smurf ,
  There will never be a plywood top guitar in my arsenal LOL only back and sides .  Some might like the sound not knowing any better only thing is it will stay the same never change my guitars have always sweetened with age and I like that . :)

But the new girl will be 100% solid wood.

I have to say I am a little cheap I don't like going to stores only because I won't buy from them :( taxes and no dealing/discounting they have become to anal

On MF they'll give 10-15% off and free shipping and no taxes so that's a nice saving and every bit helps as well you know.

I think the stores can cut a deal but they say thats what the manufacture has set and thats it and then theres MF who does so I'm confused . The Wechter is going to be the hard one to find anywhere close to here . They only have select small dealers so MF is out but Sweetwater carries it.  It would be cool if there was a dealer near you where you could try it out I would be curious to your take on it .  Cincinnati seems the closet but to far hahaha oh well .  we'll keep looking :)
« Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 02:07:37 PM by agradeleous »

Offline agradeleous

• TTM Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2012, 02:41:40 PM »
Hmm .. just checked and My two guitars have nut width of 1 5/8's the Wecher is 1 11/16 ths  but all other measurements at 12 fret and bridge are the same.   

Offline agradeleous

• TTM Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2012, 03:59:03 PM »
   k here I go again ... can't help it's fun  :) Well I think I found my next acoustic and how I missed it I don't know they never made a solid wood guitar within the last decade I know of or even longer LOL

But to my surprise there it is  ! The Ibanez Aw3000cewcnt
I know I'm still wanting Ebony fret board but I don't have any now so what the hey !

What I did not think about is the mix of the guitars I have . My Ael50 is solid spruce top and  sycamore laminate back and sides which I believe gives it's bright sound of coarse the spruce helps .

But I'm thinking of a little mixing of the two so the warmer sounds of mahogany is my choice 
    Now the tops in my case Sitka verses Engelmann ..... Sitka is harder better to the heavy strumming side more head room someone said and  brighter with more presence'

The Engelmann is sweeter and warmer sounding so they say and the argument goes on and on about both .
But I hope it all works in my favor . Ibanez has always played well and sounded good except the electronics for me at least :) and that can be changed if bad enough anyway . Lets not forget pricing has always been very good as well especially in this case !  ;D

MF has it 750 hoping discounts will still be going on when my fund money is up . They offer for now 100 bucks off for 599. and over purchase.  last time they had 15 %  So the price absoluty right !   

They cut or did not cut the electronics a bit it's kind of confusing because it says two different things . But I'll go the lesser of the set ups  just Vol and Tone control , No tuner or EQ which to tell the truth if the systems good let the board handle that side of things .  My Ibanez tuner aint right anyway so a stick on or what ever works in a pinch .

So here it is that look She's bright so put on shades and she's pretty !
  http://www.ibanez.com/AcousticGuitars/model-AW3000CEWCNT

« Last Edit: September 03, 2012, 04:03:15 PM by agradeleous »

Offline agradeleous

• TTM Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2012, 09:27:56 PM »
HI Ag ... Hi man whats up ? just looking into tone woods and trying to understand the relationships of the woods . Really Ag come on all ready ! ..... Na this is good info here take a read . :)
http://www.pantheonguitars.com/tonewoods.htm

Offline DinoWodini

• TTM Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2012, 09:49:31 PM »
I like the tuner heads.  Sexy.

It has a look of being a "hard" and "cold" guitar.  That's the way i see it by the pics.  Strange.  I hope it is melloooow when played.

Offline agradeleous

• TTM Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2012, 07:23:55 PM »
  Yeah Dino Mellow that's my issue ... hahaha my old friend has a flee market around the block from her so to say he just got an Alvarez Artist series .  It is solid wood mahogany and spruce top good weight but real mellow tones.

This really puts perspective the relationships of woods and sound into the picture. It was nice but after a bit of playing it was more a guitar for a library. It was quiet very even in sound dead in the mid range like explained above .  To me this would be a guitar to fit a purpose ( for my needs ) I would have to have a slot for it but might not be the go to guitar for all my stuff.
     Then I guess it would not matter if you had nothing else and you would adjust to the sound.  All my guitars have been laminated sides and back so I'm used to that sound in a way, depending on tops and age of the instrument.
 The Ibanez might be a future buy but they tend not to make any one model for long!  >:( I too love the tuner heads .  I might just buy some for my Ibanez electric since the pearl heads have broke from falling over and finding them is next to impossible ! T he brown would look good and be close to factory ;)

Offline frankenxtein

• Producer
  • 4 of 5
    • View Profile
    • Frankenxtein
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2012, 12:51:23 AM »
Hey Ag ever been here?
http://www.harryandjeaniewest.com/

Constantly tweaking everything and then nothing.

Offline agradeleous

• TTM Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2012, 07:11:02 PM »
I got to play the older "SG" model (like the black one pictured in the vid above) and that is what sold my on the Artic HT-TBL pick (Wechter branded the same pickup as their own).

I thought it was built well and set-up great with 12's, but the tone was a little "thin" to my ear...not treble like a taylor, just thin...sort of "flat" with nothing really standing out OR getting buried frequency wise. This was acoustic in the room, when plugged in with the HT-TBL system you could grab most any sound you wanted to.

IF I am remembering this right, the neck was not a chunky as a Martin or Seagull...it leaned more towards a fat electric feel....this has been almost 8 years ago, so take this with a grain of salt!  :P 8)

Hi Smurf , I just read some hard to find reviews and one descibed the pathmaker the black one above the same thin sounding but great plugged in .  Also older comments have been the same about all the models ... mostly nothing to brag about. I admit I got the wagon without trying one. So now I am rethinking mynext  purchase .

Offline agradeleous

• TTM Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2012, 07:59:59 PM »
Hey Ag ever been here?
http://www.harryandjeaniewest.com/

Hey Frank no I have not but might this weekend .
Since I have been looking at more guitars I have heard some good things about Recording king .

http://www.recordingking.com/products/guitars-all-models

I'm looking the dread and the OM .... I have to admit the the styles are confusing .

Folks like them and there cheap ... Hmmm anyways if i was to get one it would be Mahogany back and sides . The site is a little lack on whether it's laminate or solid back and sides but Sitka tops with Fishman presy pre amp which I have to look up and see if it's worth a dam even if not it can be replaced. LOL
  Also I'm back looking at the Yamaha A3R   
http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/A3RHC

Some reviews say it lacks a little low end and other comments in forums say it's not as bright as a Martin or Taylor in the 2,000 dollar area. I know really I wonder why not . LMAO   It has an interesting pre amp with studio mic placement sims same folks like and dislike it guess that is how it goes LOL it comes with a nice case and it looks good so I'm on the hunt to find and play one .

I was gunna check out the Ibanez aw3000 but I see to many fret issues right off the bat and I've been there and don't want it again on a new instrument .

Offline agradeleous

• TTM Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2012, 08:14:33 PM »
No I did not buy yet still doing the playing and checking and sound and feel thingy stuffs .

I played the Yamaha A3R  ...... it was nice the reviews were correct about the dull sound though I would call it dull but mellow . Not what you'd expect from a sitka top and rosewood . Playing felt great . Thin neck smooth touch with the ebony finger board .

I have to say that the tone of this guitar could very well be the result of the build ... Yeah Duh ! but personal touch and craftsmanship aside .... This guitar is built like a tank ! very clean lines inside no glue smears no miscuts on bracing and side braces.

But what I did not expect to see is the upright rib cage built into this guitar ! Supports lining the sides of the guitar . Never seen that before ! and no other brand of solid wood guitar in the store had that . I need to look into that find out why it was incorporated .

It is still my #1 choice at the moment .....

I also played some Lags ... Nice sound, light weight and all solid woods mohagany/Spruce played well . I did like the fact that have bolt on necks .

I also played some Tanglewoods .... Hmmmm and Hmmmmm was surpised by these . I played the TW45HB so says the sales rep who wrote the number down but on there home page

I can only see the He model .. the one I played had mahogany back and sides with a cedar top and EB fingerboard and bridge the guitar was auditorium style smallish shape for me but comfortable to play and the sound was great .

They did not have the rosewood model.  One price I seen was 1300 bucks :(  I have talked with wests and try to get there this weekend .

Still looking for my baby :)

Offline whitestrat73

• Tea/coffee maker
  • Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2012, 08:51:57 AM »
Take yer time, Aggy, you'll know her when you find her.  8)
Yeah, yeah, yeah!
'Plug it in turn it up and play it 'til something breaks!' - Joe Walsh

Offline frankenxtein

• Producer
  • 4 of 5
    • View Profile
    • Frankenxtein
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2012, 10:24:41 AM »
I remember the guy in Wests , honest folks. The finest guitar they have is not the most expensive one in the shop. The Mexican Martins were really nice probably not the type of wood makeup you want, but a real quality instrument.  :'(

There's always the guy in Asheville, he'll make you one, er at 5K a copy  :P .

Offline Jahva

• TTM Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2012, 11:47:23 AM »
Why not find yourself a used Martin? I think this one is John mayer special... I looked them up they're over 3K new.

http://charlotte.craigslist.org/msg/3441857758.html

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/OMJMJM/?utm_source=MSN&utm_medium=PPC&utm_campaign=guitars&utm_term=martin_omjm

JL

Offline whitestrat73

• Tea/coffee maker
  • Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2012, 12:38:47 PM »
Wowie zowie, that's a good price!  8)
Yeah, yeah, yeah!

Offline agradeleous

• TTM Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2012, 02:42:18 PM »
no electric or cut away . but I thank you if I had money to burn I would look into it . ;)

Offline frankenxtein

• Producer
  • 4 of 5
    • View Profile
    • Frankenxtein
« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2012, 07:57:03 PM »
Ha Ha 

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitars/mitchell-md200s-solid-top-dreadnought-acoustic-guitar

actually the one I played was a cheaper guitar , but it had a nicer tone than a Yamaha of the same price.

Offline frankenxtein

• Producer
  • 4 of 5
    • View Profile
    • Frankenxtein
« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2012, 08:17:38 PM »
Sorry I didn't notice you wanted cutaway and electric

http://lichtyguitars.com/

Played a couple of these
Cutaway and Electric about 6K
Real nice guy

« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 09:12:18 PM by frankenxtein »

Offline agradeleous

• TTM Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2012, 09:33:41 PM »
sorry I only buy poor man models  ;D

Offline agradeleous

• TTM Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2012, 09:37:40 PM »
Ha Ha 

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitars/mitchell-md200s-solid-top-dreadnought-acoustic-guitar

actually the one I played was a cheaper guitar , but it had a nicer tone than a Yamaha of the same price.

Not solid wood seen them but not impressed . he did have a mandolin I was gunna buy but someone got it first  :(

Offline agradeleous

• TTM Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2012, 07:40:15 PM »
Yes here I am again this time with a hint of the new guitar and Jahva would most likely get the clue . ;D

Offline Jahva

• TTM Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 01, 2012, 08:01:23 PM »
Did you get a Masterbilt?

JL

Offline agradeleous

• TTM Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 01, 2012, 08:53:31 PM »
   Yes .... yes I did . My short journey has lead me to this guitar and quite possibly because of you Jahva . I have looked at Epiphone  but never saw this line . Strange as it may seem my 2nd from last search at MF showed no such guitar ...... ? But then looking randomly around I seen it so I then went to Ep .com I seen the master built and typed it in and then it showed MF as having it ... WTF LOL  I think MF has to many pages of info floating about and some are not up to date or deleted and so a search might lead you to an old page ... maybe ?
   Anyway I played the yamaha A3r next to the master Built Dr500mce and the DR won . I do not want to talk about the awesome Martins for the upper prices enough folks came and showed me to much of what I was missing .
  Though they could not by one either ! the taylors were nice but to me Martins ruled the room . there was one model I was floored by .... model # not known ..... but more of a palor style thin body plain acoustic and let me tell ..... this thing sang like the big boys and had basss response like nothing I have heard .
  I had to leave and cry LMAO and remember my mission ... Ray ...yes dear ? ... you can look but don't buy ! yes dear . 
  OH shit ! I bought ! ... was this the guitar when I know type thing ? ...... No it was not But what it is , is it fits a frequency range that I wanted smooth lows warm mids and Highs .... well built only issue I have is the nut , not shaped to the neck,  sticks out a little ...  to blocky looking width wise and that's it !  A little trim and alls good . :)
  Darn good feel . :)

Offline Jahva

• TTM Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 01, 2012, 09:11:08 PM »
Ohhh Heel yeah! Nice choice.
They're great guitars...
I love the necks one of the easiest guitars I've ever played. Masterbilts have so much depth for the price. And the craftsmanship is solid. You can't beat em for the $$ imo!

We don't need no stinkin Martins!   >:(
But yeah... Martins are dabomb!

Congrats AGs I look forward to hearing what you can do on it!

JL

Offline agradeleous

• TTM Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 01, 2012, 10:16:29 PM »
  The deal was to hard to say no to .  This so well built guitar is crazy for anyone to say no to at the 599.. price tag .
  I'm getting ready for bed the house is quite and I thought I'd just pick a bit ... the sound is so steady it's crazy and the you tube videos depict it's sound so close , more so then any other guitar that I have you tubed.
  Anyway in person is much more intimate and new strings will sharpen things up a bit. So as the home in sleep mode and I decide to put the new girl down I decide to look again at her and lo and behold inside .... what is is that I see ? no way ! ... Yuppers there it is can not believe it up right supports like the Yamaha L series and the A3R . I missed them because they are Mahogany and blended in with the sides .
   I do believe they should have been made out of Sitka spruce for better sound transfer but I am not complaining ! This guitar is built well and for the buckage the best deal going .... Now Ep please reintroduce the 500R so I can get my rosewood !  ;D
  I have to also say that the intonation and harmonics are spot on super light touch and bang ! The Yamaha A3R was not so responsive nor were other guitar brands I tried .  The saddle also has no intonation adjustments to it straight bone saddle that is spot on !
  Even in open tunings  :D
  As the marshmallow from  Annoying Orange goes ....... Yaaaaaaaah ! 

Offline whitestrat73

• Tea/coffee maker
  • Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2012, 09:32:06 AM »
Wowowow!!  :o

Just checked them out...........Niiiiiice guitar, buddy!  ;D

That pick up system sounds cool, too.

Can't wait to hear you doin' yure stuff with it....  :)

So, when can I borrow it, oh please, pretty please.... :( LOL

Hmm........ that's about 500
Yeah, yeah, yeah!

Offline Jahva

• TTM Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2012, 10:47:14 AM »
Aside from the good looks and craftmanship the eSonic2 system is Honey Bagder badass!

JL

Offline Glenn

• Producer
  • "artist formerly known as Jim50 " ... lol :)
    • View Profile
    • gmhCafe
« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2012, 12:07:07 PM »
Congrats Ags!
It's like getting a new member.....  8) :o

.. of the family!  ;D

Post a sample, please.
 :)
Art is a painting for the eyes, Music is a painting for the ears.

visit:   gmhCafe Radio - get your music heard!
www.gmhCafe.ca

Offline agradeleous

• TTM Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 02, 2012, 01:44:15 PM »
Hey heres a rough demo plugged up,  had a little voice ( narration )  vol control issue so bare with it LOL
http://www.ttmbandroom.com/index.php?t=audio_player&song_id=1916

Offline agradeleous

• TTM Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 02, 2012, 01:51:07 PM »
Aside from the good looks and craftmanship the eSonic2 system is Honey Bagder badass!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cg3NS7p88aQ#ws

Well shit that blew my demo away hahahahahahaha mine does not sound that good LMAO