Community Menu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 02, 2020, 12:16:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: The Doc Kazoo Stompbox (Prototype)  (Read 558 times)

Offline AsWeGoHomestead

• ASWEGOHOMESTEAD
  • TTM Veteran
  • "I never met a kazoo I didn't like"
    • View Profile
    • The Great Aswego Kazoo Factory
The Doc Kazoo Stompbox (Prototype)
« on: March 09, 2012, 10:24:17 AM »
Good morning all :) .  Yesterday I played around the workshop making a prototype of a stompbox.  I have seen these before but never played one so I am not really sure what it should sound like  :o .

I made a wee video demonstration of what I got so far.  This is certainly not a polished performance or recording.  I just hope it will give you a reasonable idea of what it sounds like so you might be able to give me some advice on this one :D .  There are no effects used on the stompbox track.   As you can tell I didn't spend a lot of time with this recording ::)

Offline agradeleous

• TTM Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: The Doc Kazoo Stompbox (Prototype)
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2012, 12:24:07 PM »
Will check it out when get home  :)

Offline agradeleous

• TTM Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2012, 09:59:15 PM »
WOAH ! look at them legs !  ;D  You styling AWG ! how do you do it ? pretty neat box but when you said stomp box I did not expect it to be a wood box you stomp on HAHAHAHAHA .... should have guessed but Noooooo swoosh ! right over my head ! .... well at least it did have a chord plugged into it  ;D  that is pretty cool AWG :)

Offline AsWeGoHomestead

• ASWEGOHOMESTEAD
  • TTM Veteran
  • "I never met a kazoo I didn't like"
    • View Profile
    • The Great Aswego Kazoo Factory
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2012, 08:06:45 AM »
Hey AG, yep ain't them some beautiful legs ;D , eat your heart out :P .  Was hot as hello down here and I was too cheap to turn on the a/c.  8)   So had to "shift colors" to "summer uniform of the day".

I finally came across an audio with a stomp box and it sounded much deeper than what I got going on here.  I may have to look at building another box with the top a little thinner.  I like the deeper tone more.  I kinda figured having to make a different box for the finished stomp box when I made this prototype.