Community Menu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 24, 2017, 01:09:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Community and Forum rules...  (Read 1565 times)

Offline Joom

• I Am The
  • Administrator
  • TTM Veteran
  • I am, it's what I do...
    • View Profile
    • Youtube's channel
Community and Forum rules...
« on: June 24, 2008, 07:06:39 AM »
The rules here at TTM are pretty simple.  Abusive, defamatory, or derogatory posts will be removed without notice or reason.  Posts containing offensive material or referencing pirated or "cracked" material will also be removed without notice or reason.  Repeated offenses will be dealt with through either a temporary or permanent ban, at the discretion of the administrator.  We want everyone to enjoy their stay here, but misuse of the forums will not be tolerated.

Remember that the general rule of thumb for any material is:  If you didn't make it in its entirety, it's probably copyrighted by someone else.  Unless of course it was obtained legally for a specific use.

Please don't bother telling other users what they can and can't do here, or what is appropriate and what isn't.  Forum administrators and moderators will take care of that.  If you have an issue with a post, report it through the provided report option.  If you have a problem with a user that can't be resolved, PM an administrator or moderator.  Please keep all personal arguments off the forum.

Please don't reply to a posted question with a "Use the search feature" type of answer.  There is a "live document" FAQ in place in this board for commonly asked questions where people can find quick answers to some questions, but there are people who try to search and do not get the answer they're looking for.  That's why they're asking.  Yes, there are people who are just to lazy to search, but we'll assume our users aren't among them.  If you don't have an answer for them, or can't provide a link to a relevant post, just let it go.

There is a swear filter in place in the forums, please don't try to circumvent it through tricky phonetics or symbolicly.  Mild profanity is acceptable, hardcore profanity is not.

If you have any issues or questions concerning any of this, feel free to PM or email me...
A computer once beat me at chess - but as it turns out it was no match for me at kickboxing... ;)